Friday, June 30, 2006

Thank You Bryan Singer. Possible Spoiler depending on perspective.

3.2MBLink
A Thank You to Bryan Singer for Superman Returns & everyone Invloved in the campaign. It's a wonderful movie. Instilled with emotion and dialogue supershadowing shakespere. Mountains are said without words in this film. Subtleties bypassing conventional narration. Recollections and attributes of the main vein flow freely. Wonderment & astonishment are riveting. Compassion at it's forefront as well as inspiration and hope for a better self within selves. Seemlessly those around superman are the true heroes. Everyone wants to be around such humanity, I believe I am. I saw Superman Returns twice in the same day and will see it again this weekend with my parents that took me to the first Superman movie many years ago of which I still find timeless, a classic, and the definitive superhero movie of comicbook adapted to film generation. The Superman Returns inhalation of meloncoly provides sunlit gleems of The Theory of Everything.

No comments: